I use synthetic lashes that imitate your natural lashes, the extensions are bonded to each individual eyelash to create thicker, fuller and longer lashes. The treatment is painless and many clients use it as an excuse to have nap! Everyone’s eye shapes and lashes are different so I map them bespoke to your features to accentuate your natural beauty.
I require I patch test to be done on all my first time clients. I will apply a few eyelash extensions on each eye.
Please arrive without ANY eye make-up a charge of £5 will be added if makeup needs to be removed.
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours
- For the first two days do not use saunas, swim, have a hot bath or shower and be careful opening ovens as the steam can affect the bonding
- Do not use mascara on lashes or water proof makeup remover
- Do not use oil based products on or near eyes
- Do not perm lashes
- Do not use an eyelash curler
- Avoid rubbing eyes and lashes, always pat dry after cleansing
- Do not try and pick lashes off
With the little brush I provide you with you will brush your lashes daily to keep them looking fluffy and tidy. Clean your lashes with an oil-free cleanser every day. I recommend not wearing mascara on your new beautiful lashes as this may affect the retention of the extensions, if you have to wear mascara please do not use waterproof mascara and use it on the tips of your eyelashes. Your eyelashes have a growth cycle of 30-45 days therefore I recommend you book in for an infill 3 weeks after your appointment at the latest.